Museum Members receive priority ticketing/seating to Public Programs, free Museum admission and more! details
Unless otherwise noted, there is a 4 ticket limit per membership/household per program. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All tickets are available for purchase during our presale. Should a program completely sell out during our American Express presale period, no further tickets will be released. Become a member and get access to all ticket presales!
For a list of Member Programs, click here!
*Box Office Will Call
When picking up program tickets at the Box Office Will Call, you will be required to show ID that matches the credit card used to purchase the ticket. You may pick up your tickets at the Will Call window beginning 90 minutes prior to show time.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, EXCHANGES OR UPGRADES.
The GRAMMY Museum has hosted a variety of interesting programs. View past public programs.
- About Our Programs
- Upcoming Programs
- Member Programs
- Past Programs
- National Programs
- Like a Complete Unknown
- Woody Guthrie Centennial Celebration Tulsa, OK
- Woody Guthrie Centennial Celebration LA
- Guthrie Centennial SXSW
- Woody Guthrie Centennial Celebration Brooklyn
- Woody Guthrie Centennial Celebration DC
- SXSW Musical Milestones: The Beatles
- Woody Guthrie Prize
- SXSW Homegrown: Los Angeles 2014
- SXSW Musical Milestones: The Rolling Stones
- SXSW Homegrown: Los Angeles 2015
- SXSW Sinatra: An American Icon & The Who at 50
- Lead Belly at 125: A Tribute to an American Songster