NEW EDITION !!!! NEW AUTOBIOGRAPHIES !!!!!
Music is more than just a hobby and passion for your students, it’s a means of expression and a way they identify with and shape their cultural identity. The GRAMMY Museum’s mission is to help students use music as a gateway to learning and as a way to inspire and cultivate creativity and critical thinking. We invite you to immerse your students in a cutting-edge experience complete with interactive exhibits, films and artifacts. Students will leave inspired to continue learning and will be more aware of how music impacts many aspects of society.
- All Eyez on Me: The Writings of Tupac Shakur
- Donna Summer: Four Seasons of Love
- GRAMMY Museum Archives
- Michael Jackson
- Pepe Aguilar…La Leyenda Continúa
- Pride & Joy: The Texas Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Ralph S. Peer: Revolutionizing Recorded Music
- Ravi Shankar: A Life In Music
- The Taylor Swift Experience