The GRAMMY Museum aims to educate individuals about the history and cultural significance of American music, and to inspire the next generation to explore and create new forms of music using the roots that have existed in this country for centuries. The Museum accomplishes this through innovative programming, cutting-edge interactives, and exciting exhibitions, which often begin at home in Los Angeles and travel across the country and around the world, to locations like New York, Chicago, London, Paris, and beyond. The GRAMMY Museum continues to expand its Traveling Exhibitions Department—check back often to see what exciting new exhibition will be coming to a city near you!
- Fourth Floor
- Third Floor
- Second Floor
- Temporary Exhibits
- Barry White, Unlimited Love
- Blue Note: The Finest in Jazz
- Cheap Trick: I Want You to Want Me!
- The GRAMMY Museum Archives
- Jenni Rivera, La Gran Señora
- John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- California Dreamin': The Sounds of Laurel Canyon 1965-1977
- Plácido Domingo: A Tenor’s Story
- Ringo: Peace & Love
- Traveling Exhibits
- Past Exhibits