The GRAMMY Museum aims to educate individuals about the history and cultural significance of American music, and to inspire the next generation to explore and create new forms of music using the roots that have existed in this country for centuries. The Museum accomplishes this through innovative programming, cutting-edge interactives, and exciting exhibitions, which often begin at home in Los Angeles and travel across the country and around the world, to locations like New York, Chicago, London, Paris, and beyond. The GRAMMY Museum continues to expand its Traveling Exhibitions Department—check back often to see what exciting new exhibition will be coming to a city near you!
For traveling exhibition inquiries contact Chris Morrison, email@example.com.
- Fourth Floor
- Third Floor
- Second Floor
- Temporary Exhibits
- Traveling Exhibits
- Donna Summer: Four Seasons of Love
- Bruce Springsteen: A Photographic Journey
- Daniel Kramer Photographs of Bob Dylan
- GRAMMY Experience: Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Herman Leonard: Documenting the Giants of Jazz
- Ladies and Gentlemen...The Beatles!
- Lead Belly: A Musical Legacy
- Pride & Joy: The Texas Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Sinatra: An American Icon
- The British Invasion: How 1960s beat groups conquered America
- Past Exhibits
- Past Traveling Exhibits
- Artifact Donation