John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone
John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone is named after his current album Wrote A Song For Everyone (Vanguard Records), hailed by fans and critics alike including a rare 5-star lead review in Rolling Stone. This reflective exhibit offers visitors a unique look at the musical career of the singer, songwriter and guitarist, who, for more than 45 years, has been making music that continues to speak in a powerful way to generations of musicians and music lovers alike.
On display through March 16, 2014, the John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone exhibit features:
- Centerfield “Baseball Bat” guitar; played during his solo career;
- Dobro guitar from 1969’s Green River album cover;
- John’s personal scrapbook from his time with Creedence Clearwater Revival;
- Handwritten lyrics to “Proud Mary”;
- Fogerty’s high-school diploma and yearbook;
- Costumes, posters, awards and albums;
- Personal correspondence, tour ephemera and photographs;
- The original recording contract CCR signed with Fantasy Records that came back to haunt him
- And much more…
Book A Group Tour
Group tours of The Museum can be arranged. Please contact our Group Sales Department at 213.763.7923 or submit your group tour request online.