The Taylor Swift Experience
The GRAMMY Museum's most popular exhibit to date, The Taylor Swift ExperienceTM gives visitors and fans an in-depth look at the 10-time GRAMMY-winning artist as a singer, songwriter, musician and producer through personal photographs and home videos, interactive experiences, handwritten lyrics of Taylor's top-charting hits, and iconic performance outfits including her custom-made Atelier Versace romper worn at the DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night concert in Houston, Texas.
GRAMMY Museum Mississippi
- Mar 3, 2017 Through Aug 13, 2017
MON - SAT: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
SUNDAY: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Curated by the GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE, The Taylor Swift Experience opened at GRAMMY Museum Mississippi in Cleveland, Miss. on March 3, 2017. The exhibit will be on display through August 13, 2017. AT&T is the official sponsor of The Taylor Swift Experience in Mississippi. Most recently, AT&T unveiled Taylor Swift NOW, a new video experience created exclusively by AT&T and Taylor.
We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our one-year anniversary than by hosting this incredible exhibit paying tribute to one of the most legendary artists of today. After showings in Los Angeles and New York we are thrilled to bring her story to Cleveland, Mississippi, only a few hours away from her hometown of Nashville, where Taylor began her recording career. - Emily Havens, Executive Director of GRAMMY Museum Mississippi
On display through Aug. 13, 2017, the exhibit will feature:
- Clips from AT&T’s Taylor Swift NOW video channel, featuring unique and never-before-seen content and behind-the-scenes footage
- Custom-made Atelier Versace romper worn at DIRECTV NOW's Super Saturday Night concert
- Personal family photos, early childhood reading books and clothing, including the sweater gown Taylor wore home from the hospital just days after her birth
- Tour costumes from Taylor's The RED Tour and The 1989 World Tour
- Items from the GRAMMY-winning Album Of The Year 1989, which include iconic outfits from the GRAMMY-winning Best Music Video "Bad Blood"
- Pre-Met Gala Louis Vuitton dress
- Handwritten lyrics for Taylor's smash hits "Teardrops On My Guitar," "White Horse," "22" and "Welcome To New York"
- Taylor's 2009 GRAMMY Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for "White Horse"
- The dress Taylor wore in her music video for "Mean" as well as the banjo used during her performance at the 54th GRAMMY Awards in 2012
- A one-of-a-kind custom-built piano used during The 1989 World Tour
- And more, including additional interactive elements
Having originally debuted at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles on Dec. 13, 2014, Taylor's 25th birthday, the exhibit was expected to close in May 2015, but due to overwhelming response, was extended through Oct. 4, 2015. The exhibit made its East Coast premiere on Nov. 18, 2016, in New York's Seaport District, where it remained on display through Feb. 19, 2017.