Education Mission & Program Goals
The GRAMMY Museum seeks to educate and inspire all Museum visitors and Members as to the enduring qualities and cultural significance of popular and classical music. By implementing a variety of innovative educational strategies; by incorporating the advice and needs of scholastic teachers, locally, regionally, and nationally; and by presenting the expertise of Recording Academy members, the GRAMMY Museum offers the most dynamic and exciting educational programs available from music museums today.
Use music as a gateway to learning; inspiring and cultivating creativity, critical thinking and self-expression.
- Create an enhanced exploratory experience for students and teachers visiting the Museum.
- Equip K-12 educators with strategies and resources to demonstrate the power of music in the classroom.
- Educate youth and families in ways that encourage and enrich their own musical appreciation and expression.
- Prepare youth to pursue post-secondary education and professional careers in the music industry and related fields.
- Increase access to music programs in underprivileged communities, empowering youth to reach their full creative potential.
- Contribute to and lead the movement to increase music education in schools and communities.