Thank you to our corporate partners who help bring the magic of music to our community.
The Industry Circle offers companies a unique way to give back to the community by leveraging their most powerful asset – their people. Industry Circle Members share a common passion for music, education, and popular culture. Membership offers a wide range of benefits and a unique connection to the most recognizable brand in music – The GRAMMY.
Free Employee Admission
All employees plus 1 guest are granted free admission to the Museum.
Industry Circle Members may purchase 2 tickets to our Public Programs directly through our Membership department
- Tickets can be passed along to employees or clients
- All guests have access to our Patron Lounge and receive priority access to seating
- A Subscription Plan is also available that allows organizations to purchase tickets to either 6 to 15 Public Programs in advance with reserved seating
- Includes our Usher and Docent Programs that assist with Public Programs and School Tours
- Admission to Programs is free for Ushers
- Presentations on issues relevant to the music and entertainment industry
- Hosted at the Museum or your company by request
EXPLORE SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
The GRAMMY Museum offers several exciting partnership opportunities for your company. With twofold benefits, your organization can gain exposure while enhancing the quality of life in your community through the gift of music. To explore these opportunities, please contact Loren Fishbein, Corporate Relations Manager.