Mike Curb 4th Floor Gallery
Named after award-winning producer and record company executive Mike Curb for his contributions and support of the Museum’s music education initiatives, the Mike Curb Gallery on the 4th floor is the perfect place to host an intimate cocktail reception. Surrounded by interactive exhibits, your guests will be absorbed into the world of music the moment the elevator doors open.
- 5,549 square feet
- 150 standing cocktail reception
- GRAMMY Museum self-guided touring throughout the event for all guests. It’s a one-of-a-kind personal music experience tailored to engage, create, celebrate and inspire.
- Food and beverage permitted
- Security, Engineering and Janitorial services included
- Download a diagram of 4th floor gallery dimensions (PDF)
For more information, please contact Karen Yi at 213.763.2167 or [email protected].