The Taylor Swift Experience
The Taylor Swift Experience™ gives visitors and fans an in-depth look at the 10-time GRAMMY®-winning artist as a singer, songwriter, musician, and producer through personal photographs and home videos, interactive experiences, handwritten lyrics of Taylor's top-charting hits, and iconic performance outfits, including her custom-made Atelier Versace romper worn in February 2017 at the DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night concert in Houston, Texas.
- LA County Fair 1101 West McKinley Ave. Pomona, California 91768
- Sep 1, 2017 Through Sep 24, 2017
Noon - 10 p.m.
Noon - 11 p.m.
Noon - Midnight
10 a.m. - Midnight
10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
The GRAMMY Museum®'s most popular exhibit to date, The Taylor Swift Experience returns to Southern California for a special limited showing at the LA County Fair in Pomona, Calif., which this year is celebrating its 95th anniversary as America’s largest county fair from Sept. 1–24, 2017.
Bringing The Taylor Swift Experience back to the West Coast is a tremendous honor for us, and we couldn’t be more excited to partner with the LA County Fair to host this exhibit during their landmark 95th year. Taylor and her team have been great partners with the Museum since we first opened this exhibit in 2014, and we are deeply grateful for their continued support of our mission. - Executive Director Scott Goldman
We are thrilled to bring The Taylor Swift Experience back to Southern California. When the exhibit first opened at our Museum in Los Angeles nearly three years ago, it became our most successful exhibit ever, and our visitors still talk about it to this day. We take great pride in what we’ve created, along with Taylor and her amazing team, with this traveling exhibit, and are excited to introduce it to the many attendees who will visit the LA County Fair this summer. - Curator Nwaka Onwusa
On display through the end of the fair on Sept. 24, the exhibit will feature:
- Personal family photos, early childhood reading books and clothing, including the sweater gown Taylor wore home from the hospital just days after her birth
- Tour costumes from Taylor's The RED Tour
- Handwritten lyrics for Taylor's smash hits "Teardrops On My Guitar," "White Horse," and "22"
- Taylor's 2009 GRAMMY Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for "White Horse"
- The dress Taylor wore in her music video for "Mean" as well as the banjo used during her performance at the 54th GRAMMY Awards in 2012
Plus, new items that were not shown during the exhibit's previous run in Los Angeles in 2014 such as:
- Tour costumes from Taylor's The 1989 World Tour
- Items from the GRAMMY-winning Album Of The Year 1989, which include iconic outfits from the GRAMMY-winning Best Music Video "Bad Blood"
- Pre-Met Gala Louis Vuitton dress
- Handwritten lyrics for "Welcome To New York"
- A one-of-a-kind custom-built piano used during The 1989 World Tour
- And more, including additional interactive elements
Having originally debuted at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles on Dec. 13, 2014, Taylor's 25th birthday, the exhibit was expected to close in May 2015, but due to overwhelming response, was extended through Oct. 4, 2015. The exhibit made its East Coast premiere on Nov. 18, 2016, in New York's Seaport District, where it remained on display through Feb. 19, 2017. The exhibit was most recently on display at GRAMMY Museum Mississippi, where it closed on Aug. 13.
The Taylor Swift Experience will be on display at the LA County Fair from Sept. 1–24, 2017, at the Fairplex in Pomona, Calif. The fair will be closed Mondays (except Labor Day) and Tuesdays. For more information, visit www.lacountyfair.com.