The Comedic Genius of Rodney Dangerfield
- Get Tickets
- Nov 2, 2014 Through Feb 12, 2015
M-F 10:30am - 6:30pm
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm
On November 2, 2014, The GRAMMY Museum unveiled The Comedic Genius of Rodney Dangerfield. Located on the Museum’s third floor and curated in conjunction with Joan Dangerfield, Rodney's widow, this one-of-a-kind exhibit offers visitors an in-depth look at the iconic career of the GRAMMY Award-winner.
On display through February 12, 2015, the exhibit features:
- 1980 GRAMMY Award for Best Selling Comedy Album No Respect
- Rodney’s first headshot from 1968
- Comedy Central Award (presented by Adam Sandler)
- Federal ruling in favor of Rodney Dangerfield versus Star Magazine
- Robe worn in Easy Money
- Promotional pin from Rodney’s Caesar’s Palace residency
- Black suit and red tie (no museum has this other than the Smithsonian)
- As Seen on TV Naval Jelly Rust Dissolver; Dangerfield has "no respect for rust''