SPECIAL EVENTS AND FACILITY RENTAL
The GRAMMY Museum provides a one-of-a kind music-infused setting for your event: a state-of-the-art celebration of the power of music. Our four floors have something for everyone: providing cutting-edge exhibits and interactive experiences exploring a host of musical genres, allowing each person to be educated and inspired. Throughout the year, The GRAMMY Museum enhances its permanent exhibits with new artifacts and impressive traveling exhibitions , so there's always something new to showcase.
For more information, please contact Special Events Manager Gyna Cantagallo at 213.763.2167 or email@example.com.
SPECIAL VENUES FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
- Awards banquets
- Employee parties
- Press conferences
- Movie premieres
- Conferences and meetings
- Weddings and special occasions
Located on the fifth floor of The GRAMMY Museum, the Target Terrace is a modern, outdoor mezzanine with phenomenal views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. It is the ultimate venue for any elegant occasion, equipped with two full service bars, water wall and indoor lobby.
- 8,100 square feet
- 350 Standing Reception
150 Seated Dining
CLIVE DAVIS THEATER
Located on the second floor of the Museum, the Clive Davis Theater is an intimate, state-of-the-art 200-seat theater, perfect for hosting concerts, performances, film screenings, meetings and more.
GREEN ROOM / CLASSROOM
This intimate meeting room located on the Museum's third floor is perfect for facilitating meetings and small gatherings. (Maximum seated occupancy: 20)
- 656 square feet
- Wireless internet and DirecTV-equipped
- Conference call-capable
- Food and beverage permitted
- Download diagram of Classroom dimensions (pdf)
Mike Curb 4th Floor Gallery
We can accommodate smaller cocktail receptions on the 4th floor GRAMMY Museum gallery inclusive with museum touring. (Maximum occupancy: 75)
- GRAMMY Museum self-guided touring throughout the event for all guests. Grammy Museum Touring: 4 floors 35,000 square feet of one of a kind interactive celebration of creative process and power of music. It’s a one-of-a-kind personal music visitor experience tailored to engage, create, celebrate and inspire.
- Security, Engineering and Janitorial services included
Wolfgang Puck Catering is The GRAMMY Museum's exclusive caterer. Catering services include, but are not limited to:
- Continental breakfasts
- Boxed, plated or buffet lunches
- Buffet and sit-down dinners
- Cocktail receptions