Journeying down to the second floor, you're taken behind the scenes one more memorable time. Taking a comfortable seat in the Museum's 200-seat Clive Davis Theater.
Special Exhibits Gallery
The second floor is also home to the Museum's Special Exhibits Gallery. Here, unique temporary exhibits, developed by the Museum as well as borrowed from other institutions, are showcased on a rotating basis.
Make sure to visit the Museum Store before leaving to pick up a souvenir from your time at The GRAMMY Museum!
- Fourth Floor
- Third Floor
- Second Floor
- Temporary Exhibits
- Traveling Exhibits
- Bruce Springsteen: A Photographic Journey
- Daniel Kramer Photographs of Bob Dylan
- Donna Summer: Four Seasons of Love
- GRAMMY Experience: Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Herman Leonard: Documenting the Giants of Jazz
- Ladies and Gentlemen...The Beatles!
- Lead Belly: A Musical Legacy
- Pride & Joy: The Texas Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Sinatra: An American Icon
- Sinatra 100
- The British Invasion: How 1960s beat groups conquered America
- Past Exhibits
- Past Traveling Exhibits
- Artifact Donation