Journeying down to the second floor, you're taken behind the scenes one more memorable time. Taking a comfortable seat in the Museum's 200-seat Clive Davis Theater, you have a chance to witness The Making of a GRAMMY Moment. Shot backstage throughout the 50th Annual GRAMMY Celebration, this film lets you feel firsthand the excitement of the GRAMMY show.
Special Exhibits Gallery
The second floor is also home to the Museum's Special Exhibits Gallery. Here, unique temporary exhibits, developed by the Museum as well as borrowed from other institutions, are showcased on a rotating basis. To learn about current special exhibits, select a special exhibit in the navigation in the left column.
Make sure to visit the Museum Store before leaving to pick up a souvenir from your time at The GRAMMY Museum!
- Fourth Floor
- Third Floor
- Second Floor
- Temporary Exhibits
- Blue Note Records: The Finest in Jazz
- California Dreamin': The Sounds of Laurel Canyon, 1965-1977
- Donna Summer: Four Seasons of Love
- The GRAMMY Museum Archives
- Michael Jackson
- Pepe Aguilar... La Leyenda Continúa
- Pride & Joy: The Texas Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan
- The Comedic Genius of Rodney Dangerfield
- Traveling Exhibits
- Past Exhibits
- Past Traveling Exhibits