The GRAMMY Museum occupies four floors of exhibit space at the heart of L.A. LIVE. This one-of-a-kind entertainment district provides Los Angeles' residents, commuters, guests and tourists with a world-class sports and entertainment destination.
The Museum itself uses a dynamic combination of exhibits, public events, and educational programming to explore, celebrate, and experience: the enduring legacies of all forms of recorded music; the creative process of music-making; the art and technology of the recording process; and the history of the GRAMMY Awards, the premier recognition of recorded music accomplishment.
The Museum's 30,000 square feet of cutting edge experiences, films, and exhibits offer an exciting, multimedia, and interactive celebration of the power of music. This one-of-a-kind visitor experience is engaging, educational, celebratory, and inspirational.
You begin your journey in the first floor lobby, where you are greeted by an array of exciting design elements and audio/visual programming that prepare you for the experience to come. From here, you take an elevator to the fourth floor, where the gallery experience begins.
- Fourth Floor
- Third Floor
- Second Floor
- Temporary Exhibits
- Traveling Exhibits
- Bruce Springsteen: A Photographic Journey
- Daniel Kramer Photographs of Bob Dylan
- GRAMMY Experience: Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Herman Leonard: Documenting the Giants of Jazz
- Ladies and Gentlemen...The Beatles!
- Lead Belly: A Musical Legacy
- Pride & Joy: The Texas Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Sinatra: An American Icon
- Sinatra 100
- The British Invasion: How 1960s beat groups conquered America
- Past Exhibits
- Past Traveling Exhibits
- Artifact Donation