Donate today and give the gift of music to children and adults in Los Angeles and beyond.
Your generous contribution will help support the Museum’s:
- Dynamic exhibits and award-winning interactive features;
- Education programs for children and youth; and
- Public programs featuring live performances by national and local artists, and interviews with music industry icons.
Support the museum today and make a meaningful investment in our community’s cultural resources.
The GRAMMY Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and donations are 100% tax deductible.
Make an immediate donation conveniently and securely.
Mail A Donation
Make checks payable to The GRAMMY Museum Foundation and send to: The GRAMMY Museum c/o Development Division 800 W. Olympic Blvd., Ste. A245 Los Angeles, CA 90015 USA
If you have any questions, please contact Ava Sadripour, Development Manager, by phone at 213.765.6804, or by email at email@example.com
Companies both large and small frequently sponsor matching gift programs which match charitable gifts contributed by their employees. Matching ratios differ depending on the organization. For more information, on your company's matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources department.
Gifts In Honor Or Memory
There are many opportunities to commemorate family members, friends, or colleagues on an anniversary or other occasion. These gifts are greatly appreciated by the people being honored and their families, as well as by the GRAMMY Museum. Naming opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a named fund to help support a specific program or initiative offered by the GRAMMY Museum
- Honoring a loved one by having a nameplate affixed to a seat in the 200-seat state-of-the art Clive Davis Theater inside the GRAMMY Museum
- Dedicating one public program. This can be a one-time memorial or perpetual dedication, depending on the gift level.
Gifts Of Securities
Gifts of appreciated securities not only help to fulfill the mission, but also provide a considerable tax savings. You may have the opportunity to avoid capital gains tax on donated appreciated stocks. For tax advice, please consult your financial advisor.